175 g Broccoli
0.5 tbs Sunflower oil
63 Vegetable balls
50 ml Coconut milk
60 g Whole wheat noodles
25 g Green Curry Pasta
- Cook the broccoli for 4 minutes until al dente.
- In a wok, heat the oil over medium heat. Add curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the vegetarian balls, add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Let the curry simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Drain the broccoli and let it drain thoroughly.
- Place the noodles on the plate with the broccoli and add the curry.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 483 kcal
Carbs 50 g
Protein 22 g
Fats 19 g
Fiber 12 g