Ingredients (per serving)
125 g Smoked chicken breast strips
110 g Brown rice
210 g Mango
0.3 pcs Cucumber
0.3 pcs Avocado
35 g Edamame Beans
5 pcs Cherry tomato
1 pcs Lime
- Cook the brown rice according to the instructions on the package and let it cool for half an hour.
- Drain the edamame beans. Halve the cucumber lengthwise and cut into thin crescents.
- Remove the avocado from its seeds, remove the flesh and cut into oblong slices. Cut the mango into pieces and cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put the brown rice in a deep bowl and place the cucumber, avocado, edamame beans, mango pieces, cherry tomatoes and smoked chicken breast on the brown rice.
- Drizzle the bowl with lime juice and serve in a bowl. Season with pepper if necessary.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 853 kcal
Carbs 120 g
Protein 46 g
Fats 18 g
Fiber 14 g