Ingredients (per serving)
75 g Brown rice
250 g Watermelon
200 g Mango
200 g Gamba's garlic-pepper
2 pcs Celery stalks
1 twig Fresh mint
40 g Rucola washed
40 g Feta
- Light up the barbecue or grill pan.
- Cook the brown rice according to the instructions on the package. Peel and cut the watermelon and mango into chunks.
- Place the watermelon chunks and mango chunks in a salad bowl.
- Remove the mint from the leaves, cut roughly and mix into the salad. Cut the celery into small half moons and mix into the salad with the arugula.
- Thread the prawns on the skewers and grill on the barbecue or grill pan for 5 minutes. Just let the grill pan get hot first. Times regularly.
- Also mix the brown rice into the salad and crumble the feta over it.
- Serve the prawn skewers on a plate with the salad.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 783 kcal
Carbs 109 g
Protein 43 g
Fats 17 g
Fiber 10 g