Ingredients (per serving)
4 pcs Eggs
3 slices Whole wheat bread with more seed
2 tbs Strawberry Fruit Spread
125 g Blueberries
60 g Granola
0.5 tbs Sunflower oil
6 pcs Strawberries
1 tbs Ricotta
- Remove the crowns from the strawberries and cut into quarters.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and mix with the blueberries and strawberries.
- Mix the jam with the ricotta and spread the bread with it.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry the omelette on both sides for a few minutes on medium heat in a non-stick pan.
- Spread the omelette over the bread and sprinkle with granola.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 1017 kcal
Carbs 115 g
Protein 45 g
Fats 38 g
Fiber 17 g