Ingredients (for 12 servings)
250 g White rice
500 ml Water
60 g Granulated sugar
65 g Low-fat quark with Yoghurt Strawberry Raspberry 0% Fat
1 pcs Vanilla pod
200 g Raspberries
1 pinch Salt
- Put rice, water, and salt in a saucepan and cook the rice slightly longer than indicated on the packaging. This will give you delicious sticky rice. Let the rice cool after cooking.
- Stir the sugar and quark into the cooled rice. Split open the vanilla bean, scrape out the seeds, and add them to the rice. Mix well.
- Spoon the rice into a square baking dish of 20 by 20 centimeters and press it down evenly until the rice has a consistent thickness.
- Distribute the raspberries over the rice and crush them with the back of a spoon. Now, spoon the remaining rice over the raspberries and press down this layer firmly as well.
- Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and let it rest on the countertop for 20 minutes. Cut the sheet into approximately 12 pieces and wrap them securely so you can take them with you on the go.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 102 kcal
Carbs 22 g
Protein 2 g
Fats 0.2 g
Fiber 0.7 g