Ingredients (per serving)
3 tbs Fresh basil
115 g Extra Fiber Magic Rice
300 g Japanese wok vegetables
80 g Salmon fillet
1 pinch Black pepper
1 tbs Wok oil
3.5 pcs Sundried Tomatoes
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the oil in a wok and fry the salmon fillet gently on a high heat for 1-2 minutes until brown and rosé and juicy on the inside.
- Remove the salmon fillet from the wok.
- Fry the vegetables in the wok for 4 minutes while stirring.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and fry for 1 more minute. on a high heat.
- Add the salmon fillet and pepper to taste.
- Place the rice in a bowl and spread the salmon stir-fry over the rice.
- Cut the basil finely and use it to garnish the dish.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 830 kcal
Carbs 108 g
Protein 29 g
Fats 28 g
Fiber 16 g