Ingredients (per serving)
35 g Broccoli
0.1 pcs Mango
0.1 pcs Sweet bell pepper
2.5 tbs Coriander
55 g Low-fat quark
45 g Free-range chicken fillet
0.2 tbs Olive Oil
80 g Penne
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain and let it cool.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and cook for 5 minutes until al dente and then cut finely.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips and fry in a frying pan in olive oil until cooked. Let it cool down.
- Peel and cut the mango into small cubes. Wash the bell pepper and cut into small pieces.
- Mix everything into a salad and make sure all ingredients are mixed well. Optionally, add pepper to season.
- Cut the coriander finely and place it separately on the side of the plate.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 424 kcal
Carbs 67 g
Protein 27 g
Fats 5 g
Fiber 5 g