Ingredients (per serving)
90 g Irish Beef Steak
80 g Penne whole wheat
0.5 pcs Onions
0.5 pcs Red bell pepper
0.5 pcs Zucchini
0.8 tbs Olive Oil
0.3 tbs Pine nuts
20 g Rucola washed
10 g Parmesan
- Prepare the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Let the steak reach room temperature.
- Peel the onion and cut into pieces. Cut the bell pepper into strips and the zucchini into oblique slices. In a bowl, mix the onion, bell pepper and zucchini with half the oil.
- Heat a grill pan and grill the vegetables on a high heat on both sides for about 3-4 minutes, until grill marks form.
- Roast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan for 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Pat the steak dry with paper towels and sprinkle with pepper. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Fry the steak for 2 minutes until brown on each side and rosé on the inside. Remove the steaks from the pan and let them rest, loosely covered with aluminum foil.
- Mix the grilled vegetables, pine nuts and arugula into the pasta.
- Serve the pasta salad on a plate.
- Cut the steak into strips and garnish over the pasta salad. Season with pepper and garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 586 kcal
Carbs 65 g
Protein 40 g
Fats 16 g
Fiber 9 g