Ingredients (per serving)
375 g Sweet potatoes
0.5 pcs Red bell pepper
2 pcs Onions
80 g Chicken breast cubes
35 g Iceberg lettuce
1 pcs Tomatoes
0.2 pcs Cucumber
2 tbs Shredded cheese, matured 30+
1.5 tbs Olive Oil
3 tsp Shawarma mix
50 ml Low-fat yogurt
1 pcs Clove of garlic
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Mix the chicken breast with half the oil and the shawarma mix. Set aside.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut into fries.
- Mix the potato with the remaining oil and spread on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Turn halfway.
- Put the yoghurt in a bowl, press the garlic and mix together.
- Clean the onion, chop one half and cut the other half into thin half rings.
- Clean the bell pepper and cut into cubes.
- Heat a wok or pan and fry the shredded onion until shiny for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the bell pepper and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash the tomato and cucumber.
- Cut the tomato into cubes and the cucumber into slices.
- Mix the lettuce with half the onion rings, tomato and cucumber.
- Serve the chicken shawarma with yoghurt and garlic sauce, sweet potato fries and salad.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 818 kcal
Carbs 107 g
Protein 37 g
Fats 23 g
Fiber 17 g