Ingredients (for 15 servings)
50 ml Orange juice
1.5 tbs Peanut Butter
6 pcs Date
5 pcs Dried apricots
40 g Soaking Plums
1 pcs Vanilla pod
5 tbs Chia seeds
60 g Whole Grain Oatmeal
150 g Cornflakes
60 g Oat flour
30 g Almond flour
2 pcs Eggs
3 tbs Rice Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Line a 22x22cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Stir orange juice, rice syrup, and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl.
- Pit the dates and prunes, and cut them into small pieces along with the apricots.
- Add the fruit pieces to the orange juice mixture.
- Mix 2/3 of the cornflakes with the oats and chia seeds in a separate bowl.
- Grind the remaining cornflakes finely and combine them with the oat flour in the cornflake mixture.
- Slice the vanilla bean lengthwise, scrape out the seeds, and mix them into the cornflake mixture.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and blend them into the orange juice mixture.
- Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients to form a cohesive mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the baking pan and press it down firmly. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking pan from the oven and cut the bars into slices carefully.
- Place the slices next to each other on the baking sheet and return them to the oven.
- Bake the bars for an additional 10 minutes until the edges turn golden brown.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 147 kcal
Carbs 22 g
Protein 4 g
Fats 4 g
Fiber 3 g