Ingredients (per serving)
350 g Baby potatoes
150 g Broad Beans Freezer
1 pcs Onions
1 tbs Olive Oil
1 tsp Dried thyme
100 g Vegan chicken pieces
5 pcs Dried apricots
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes in a pan with plenty of water.
- Chop the onion and cut the dried apricots into small pieces.
- Boil the broad beans in a layer of water for 3 minutes until almost cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or pan over medium heat and fry the vegetarian chicken pieces.
- Add the onion and thyme and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Drain the broad beans and collect the cooking liquid.
- Add the broad beans, some of the cooking liquid and the dried apricots to the vegetarian chicken pieces. Stew for 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Put the potatoes on a plate and serve with the broad bean stew.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 788 kcal
Carbs 112 g
Protein 40 g
Fats 13 g
Fiber 32 g