Ingredients (per serving)
0.5 pcs Onions
3 g Ginger root
100 g Lean beef rags
1 tbs Olive Oil
1.5 tsp Curry
0.5 tsp Cumin seeds
0.5 pcs Red pepper
75 g Brown rice
0.5 pcs Carnation
0.5 pcs Eggplant
1 tbs Coriander
75 ml Water
- Peel and chop the onion, peel the ginger, slice it and cut the slices into strips.
- Cut the meat into cubes. Heat half of the oil in a frying pan and fry the meat until tender and brown for 5 minutes. Fry the onion, ginger, curry and cumin seeds briefly.
- Boil the water and pour it into the meat. Crumble the pepper over it. Stew the meat with a lid on the pan for 1.5 hours.
- Cook the brown rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Peel the carrot, cut in half lengthwise and cut the halves into slices. Wash the aubergine and cut into cubes.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the aubergine and carrot for 5 minutes until light brown.
- Add the aubergines and carrots to the meat and let the dish stew for another 20 minutes with a lid on the pan.
- Wash the coriander and cut the leaves into small pieces.
- Serve the brown rice on a plate topped with beef curry and garnish with coriander.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 573 kcal
Carbs 72 g
Protein 31 g
Fats 15 g
Fiber 11 g