Ingredients (per serving)
120 g Whole wheat flour
120 ml Alpro almondrink
1 tbs Olive oil
4 tbs Maple syrup
1 tsp Backin powder
1 pcs Banana
- Mash the banana with a fork and add the almond milk.
- Mix the flour and baking powder into the banana mixture until smooth.
- Heat some of the oil in a frying pan and add some of the batter.
- Fry each pancake for 2-3 minutes on both sides until golden brown and cooked.
- Repeat until all batter is used up.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 828 kcal
Carbs 156 g
Protein 17 g
Fats 12 g
Fiber 8 g