Ingredients (for 10 servings)
20 g Low-fat quark
10 g Applesauce 0%
1 g Vanilla pod
3 pcs Banana
2 pcs Eggs
375 g Oat flour
100 ml Skimmed milk
100 g Raisins
3 tbs Honey
1 g Backingspray
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and grease a loaf pan with baking spray.
- Peel the banana and cut it into pieces.
- Blend the banana with the milk, eggs, honey, quark, applesauce, and vanilla essence in a blender or food processor until you have a smooth batter. Pour the batter into a large bowl.
- Gently fold the oat flour into the batter. Add the raisins and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into the loaf pan, smooth the top, and place it in the preheated oven.
- Bake the cake for 40 minutes until done. Let it cool completely.
- Slice it and store in an airtight container or in the freezer.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 246 kcal
Carbs 46 g
Protein 7 g
Fats 3 g
Fiber 3 g