Ingredients (for 4 servings)
75 g Beetroot Juice
2 pcs Eggs
2 tbs Rice Syrup
1 tbs Cane Sugar
2 g Vanilla pod
1 pcs Apple
100 g Buckwheat Flour
50 g Oat flour
2.5 tsp Backin powder
1 pinch Salt
1 g Baking spray
- Turn on the waffle iron to preheat.
- Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean. In a bowl or a large measuring cup, combine the beet juice, eggs, rice syrup, cane sugar, and vanilla, and use an immersion blender or a whisk to mix it well.
- Grate the apple over the egg mixture and mix it again thoroughly.
- In another bowl, mix the buckwheat flour, oat flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add this to the apple mixture and continue to mix until everything is well combined. The batter won't be completely smooth due to the apple's texture, but that's okay.
- Grease the waffle iron with cooking spray, or you can use some oil and a piece of kitchen paper.
- Pour some of the batter into the waffle iron, but don't fill it completely; the dough will expand a bit during baking.
- Close the waffle iron and cook the waffles until they are crispy and golden on the outside.
- Allow the waffles to cool before packing and taking them with you.
Nutritional values (per serving)
Energy 242 kcal
Carbs 43 g
Protein 8 g
Fats 4 g
Fiber 2 g